DataView’s Accounts Payable Workflow increases your AP staff’s productivity, saves you money and formalizes your company’s disaster recovery plan.
By efficiently organizing and storing invoices and other documents, DataView’s Accounts Payable Workflow helps you:
Increase Staff Productivity
- Reduce errors. Easily review invoices to avoid making payments prematurely or paying the same invoice twice.
- Eliminate lost or misplaced invoices. Reduce your staff’s workload by automatically creating electronic images and intelligently filing them in the appropriate AP folder.
- Faster access to AP documents. Find documents in seconds with DataView’s powerful, content-based search tools.
- Reduce paper and storage costs. Reduce paper and storage costs by storing all documents electronically within DataView.
- Ensure users have access to all related documents. DataView stores packing slips, receiving documentation and vendor invoices with the purchase order and allows any user to quickly and easily locate related documents with a single search.
- Take advantage of early payment discounts. Payables aging reports and payments scheduling lets you take advantage of early-payment vendor discounts.
Formalize Disaster Recovery Planning & Compliance
- Ensure business continuity. Automatically save AP documents to secure, off-site locations to protect against catastrophic data loss.
- Access AP data from remote locations. With DataView, any user can quickly access records from other locations.
- Maintain SOX Compliance. DataView is easily configured to schedule automatic document deletion to maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) or other regulations.