Next Generation’s Inventory Management software gives you complete control over inventory so you can maximize your inventory investment. Essential business information such as quantities available to sell, committed quantities against customer sales orders, and on order from vendors, for all warehouse locations or branches is always accurate, up-to-date and accessible at all times.
With Next Generation, you always have the right amount of inventory in stock, at the right location to maximize your customer service and order fill rates. The software continuously tracks stock at all location, you can easily access inventory levels throughout all warehouses and transfer orders to locations where inventory is available. The receiving process updates inventory availability immediately and triggers the allocation of received product to customer back-orders. Forecast and vendor analysis are two of a wide range of options that empower inventory managers to determine the best way to control inventory according to a distributor’s unique needs.
You can establish and maintain accurate inventory information and proper inventory management techniques so you can respond quickly and accurately to customer requests.
Key Inventory Management Features
- Multiple costing options
- Multiple lookup options
- Substitute items, interchangeable items, related & accessory items, product groups
- Multiple units of measure for each item
- Automatic identification of item movement classes
- Available quantities for each item in every company location
- Transfer of aged and excess inventory to company locations needing stock
- Balance tracking for on-hand, excess, in-transit, allocated, promised, and received inventory
- Warehouse, bin location, lot number and serial number control options
- Allocation of received product to customer back orders
- Transaction history affecting each item’s balance-on-hand quantity
- All inventory transactions integrate directly to general ledger
- Future costing and pricing
- Sales and purchase history for each item
- Audit trail of all changes to inventory