Ponderosa Millwork Software
The Millwork Industry Leader
Whether you’re a one-step millwork business that sells primarily to builders and contractors, or a two-step distributor servicing mostly dealers and retailers, Ponderosa’s industry-best millwork order processing and production management capabilities will help you work more productively and reduce operating costs. And our service and support is tops!
Check out Ponderosa Millwork Software features.
Software Built for Millwork
Ponderosa is the only ERP solution designed specifically for millwork production and distribution. The software is proven to eliminate production errors, reduce the need to overstock components to cover production, and cut inventory investment typically by 5%.
Here’s some other leading capabilities:
- Our industry-best Product Configurator and Scheduler tools let your salespeople and customers configure millwork products and place orders 24/7—with the customer on the phone! Improve efficiency from the sales counter to the shop floor, protect and maximize profit margins on everything you produce, and eliminate costly returns and rebuilds.
- Production Order Processing tools simplify production forecasting, consolidate orders to optimize line efficiency, schedule pre-production items, implement bar code tracking for Standard vs. Actual cost comparisons, and track the time for each task, substitutions made during production, and the handling of waste materials.
- Let customers design products, submit quotes and place orders 24/7 with Ponderosa’s web-based Customer Sales Portal. The Portal’s Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) user interface presents customers with design options for doors, windows and other customized millwork products as high-resolution images to eliminate ordering errors.
- Ponderosa supports 60+ third-party online ordering portals, including Andersen® and Masonite®. These interfaces pull data from these systems into Ponderosa’s Sales Order Entry module and then, with the click of a button, the software creates a Production Order, Purchase Order — for any required products or materials to complete the job — and the final customer invoice.
- Installed Sales & Service Module tracks installation contracts for on-time, on-budget projects and maximum customer satisfaction.
- Maximize visibility and accuracy in warehousing and yard operations and reduce inventory costs with a fully integrated, browser-based Warehouse Management System.
- Ponderosa’s Mobile Fleet Manager improves delivery and dispatching and reduces costs with real-time truck routing and optimization, GPS tracking for always-accurate ETAs, E-signature and image capture for Proof of Delivery, Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) and more.
- Built-in Document Management System reduces dependency on paper by managing records electronically, improving communication between branches, securing your company’s data and elevating customer service.