October 19, 2017 — Seasoft Software recently held an informative webinar exclusively for our clients. Entitled Improve Efficiency and Lower Costs with a Document Management System, the webinar highlighted how the combination of the Seasoft ERP Software and the DataView Document Management System from MultiProcess Computer LLC helps our seafood customers manage their records electronically to improve communication between multiple facilities, reduce their dependency on paper and elevate customer service.
Participants learned how easy it is to capture, file, and store .pdf customer statements, Microsoft Word documents (.doc), spreadsheets (.xls), pictures, electronic customer signatures, etc. in a secure digital repository. The webinar also highlighted these other convenient features:
- Automate Document Indexing. Transactions in Seasoft are automatically barcoded and auto indexed into the correct “drawer” and folder based on the transaction type.
- Import and sort documents across a network that are electronically generated, scanned, or emailed and are easily accessible with security authorization.
- Improve accuracy and the quality of customer service by giving your team instant access tocustomer statements, purchase orders, acknowledgements,delivery receipts
- and more 24/7 from any PC anywhere.
- Reduce company costs. Save on storage, paper, and labor spent filing and retrieving information.
- Simplify compliance with government regulations and ensure successful audits.
If you want to finds out how Seasoft can help you instantly store, import, scan and retrieve documents fast and seamlessly, call us at (800) 422-4782.
# # #
About Seasoft Software
Seasoft Software is a fully integrated, turnkey business management solution that helps seafood processors and distributors enhance operational efficiency, reduce costs and maximize their bottom line. Whether it’s improving inventory control, increasing production yields, pinpointing costs or responding quickly to a food safety issue, Seasoft’s integrated, easy-to-use software tools help you meet the challenges of weight-based, commodity-priced products where yields, lot and portion control, by-product accounting, settlement processing and multiple freezer and warehouse locations are of paramount importance.